Noise, Vibration and Acoustic Assessments
Impact Assessments and Site Suitability Assessments
Noise assessment reports for planning applications are one of Hawkins Environmental’s core services.
Hawkins Environmental have a proven track record in all aspects of noise and vibration measurement and control, with all of their technical staff Members of the Institute of Acoustics. Hawkins have access to state-of-the-art digital noise and vibration measurement equipment to ensure the most accurate results and the best possible solutions. As specialists in environmental noise surveys, Hawkins frequently prepare noise assessment reports for planning applications and planning conditions, all across the country and frequently liaise with Planning Officers to help gain planning permission.
Typical noise related services offered by Hawkins include:
- Noise surveys for housing developments
- Vibration surveys for housing developments
- Plant noise impact assessments (including air con units)
- Takeaway noise impact assessments
- Noise assessments for commercial developments
- Noise assessments for wind turbines
- Noise impact assessments for sports stadia
- Noise assessments for Permitted Developments
For more information, or to get a quotation, please use the form below:
Sunlight Air Quality Vibration
Daylight Dust Acoustics
Odour Shadowing Noise
Hawkins Environmental Limited
Based in Basingstoke in Hampshire, we are perfectly positioned for servicing projects and clients in London, the Southeast and Nationwide.